Follow us :
An ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company
Excellent sauna and steam bath equipment
that converts your tub/shower
space into a luxurious private retreat.
Jacuzzi Spa - Site Construction
Jacuzzi Spa - Site Construction
We provide Site Constructed Jacuzzi by following a
detailed process for production of our range of Jacuzzi by inspecting the
site first of all and comprehending our clients specific requirements.
We offer a Jacuzzi for your own spa, on terrace, in room under shelter,
dedicated to the relaxing and rejuvenating, to the hydromassage and to the
whirlwinds of water.
Jacuzzi Site Construction Spa
Process of Construction :
The Jacuzzi is constructed with :
- Laying of the Operating Cabling from tub to plant room, as suggested
by our Engineers
- Laying of underwater lights sockets
- Water proofing is done before and after constructing the tub
- Marble, granite or tiles are laid down for the shell and dock of the
- Connection of Filter with Multi Port Valve, Pumps, Control Panel &
Mains Cable to the panel and boiler
- Adjustable imported nozzles
- Imported swirling nozzles
Advantages of Site Constructed Jacuzzi :
- Imported Straight Nozzles
- Control Panel
- Under Water lights (Optional)
- Kirloskar Pump
- Heavy Duty Plumbing
- On Line Boiler
- Air Volume Controller
- Filter with Multi Port Valve
- Suction Port
- Relieves fatigue
- Prevents stiffness and other body aches
- Reduces stress by the releasing endorphins into the body
- Allows harmful toxins to leave the body
- Soothes muscles aches, arthritis, back pain, and can be used to
- Improves flexibility and increases muscle endurance
- Can actually reduce the effects of aging
- Has been shown to reduce high blood pressure
- Can even boost your metabolism for additional weight loss
Spa Accessories and Fitting
Chill Shower Bath System
Steamers India manufactures and supplies Chill
Shower Tanks which are manufactured from premium quality stainless steel in
compliance with industry quality standards and norms. Our offered chill
shower tanks are used in various hotel and residence to take bath to freshen
up body and mind. This range is widely known for its less power consumption
nature and outstanding performance.
Cold showers have the following positive effects :
- Cold Water Massage Therapy is the one of the healthiest and
inexpensive of therapies.
- Simply massage the body with almond oil before taking a shower.
- Shower in cold water until your body temperature rises and no longer
feels cold, but toasty and warm.
- Make sure the bathroom is heated.
- Never get out of a cold shower into a cold room.
- Brings blood to the capillaries, therefore increasing circulation
throughout the body
- Cleans the circulatory system
- Reduces blood pressure on internal organs
- Provides flushing for the organs and provides a new supply of blood
- Strengthens the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems
- Contracts the muscles to eliminate toxins and poisonous wastes
- Strengthens the mucous membranes, which help resist hay fever,
allergies, colds, coughs
- Many health problems are reduced or even eliminated over time by
providing proper circulation of the blood to the affected area using the
cold shower massage
|Water Storage System Machine
||Chilling plant of 100 to 400 lts capacity Inner made of S. S.
304-sheet & outer made M.S. powder coated/ S.S. with puff
insulation. The condensing unit fitted with to maintain temp. + 5 to 10
degrees C +/- 2 degree C with a digital control.
||Sealed type Kirloskar Copland make having suitable capacity using R
22 refrigerant gas with contactor relay & preventer all fitted in an
electrical panel with on/off switch.
||Air-cooled type made up of all fins and finned copper tubes with
fan & motor.
||Copper cooling coil soldered to the outer surface of inner tank.
|Chilled Water Pump
||Chilled water circulating pump: ½ HP. & pressure
||Digital temp. Controller with indicator
||Contractor : (L & T) make relay, capacitor with wiring work in